Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Latarian Milton Remix - THANK YOU INTERNET!!!!

Posts labeled as THANK YOU INTERNET will highlight my appreciation for the internet making this world flat


Read this first!
http://returningcatrachoreport.blogspot.com/2009/06/latarian-milton-thank-you-internet.html

I hate people who spread emails with viral videos, but I love the internet for exposing the world to things like this. Maybe I shouldn't think that the video on the link above is funny, I realize I have a twisted sense of humor. This video though, is freakin hilarious even if you didn't see the first. Again, this was remixed from his first of four encounters with the authorities and the media. They even chopped and screwed this at the end, classic.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails