Thursday, February 25, 2010

Honduran Words and Expressions - Pubikini

This isn't a traditional word in Honduras, but it was created here so I think it applies to Honduran Words and Expressions. The definition below is a true story. Fortunately, it's not my true story.

The Urban Dictionary entry to make it official (Click here)


Pubikini

1. The illusion of a bikini bottom formed by unkempt pubic hair.

A woman who was naked from the waist down was once walking down the street and I thought she had on a t-shirt and bikini bottoms, but as I got closer, I realized it was a pubikini.

Please accept my apologies for not submitting an image with this entry. I don't think I can paint an image for this entry either. In an effort to provide all four of my readers with quality blog posts, I will embark on a hunt for the wandering Pubikini lady. The chills running down my spine tell me it may be dangerous, the little bit of vomit that just spewed into my mouth foreshadows my reaction upon spotting this supposedly extinct species.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails