Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baleadas Express - San Pedro Sula

In the words of one of my Sampedrano friends, "Baleadas Express is the Holy Grail of Baleadas." They are delicious baleadas, far better than most I've had, but it's far too early in my journey to bestow such a tittle on a Baleada place. I suspect that my quest for the best Baleada in Honduras is as far from being completed as man's exploration of the world's oceans. Again, these Baleadas are REALLY good, the horchata too!

They're so good, I dragged my luggage into this place on my way out of SPS. Another good friend, Sampedrana and spouse to the aforementioned Sampedrano, asked where I would like to be dropped off. "The Baleadas Express," was my response. I think she got a kick out of it, but I had to do it.


My apologies for failing to present more pictures. I was in a hurry and didn't want to lose sight of my luggage.


Baleadas Express gets a 5 out of 5 Baleada rating for consistency, quality, and variety. I also like that this is a Honduran franchise, bonus points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails